2.21.2012

Adam pimped my blog this weekend (all by himself!) and I think he did a great job. He's so clever...running, eating, and feeling ALIVE are my 3 favorite things...and they just so happen to spell out my nickname..R-E-L!

I was cruising my baptist friend's dad-who-is-a-pastor's blog (did you follow me there?) and found this inspiring clip.


I LOVE mormonADS...they are so inspiring and uplifting. i was pleased to find this little (but long) nondenominational christian video promoting the same values that the LDS church promotes. I feel so grateful for people who truly seek to embody a Christ-like life, and are always open-minded and non-judgmental. For the most part, people just wake up every day and do the best they can with what they have. There's a difference between 'tolerating' people and 'accepting' people. If you ask me, accepting requires love. You don't have to agree with them, but God loves them just as much as He loves you...treat them accordingly.


Anywho..

I'm pumped about running again. Yahooo! I've missed this feeling. I talked to the assistant coach for the BYU Women's Cross Country team today, and he gave me lots of awesome tips on writing fitness plans, training, and finding balance in your life.

Take-away message:
Where you spend your time is where you'll excel. Professional athletes excel in their sport because they give up everything else.
Also, interval training is the way to go!


2 comments:

  1. we should definitely go running again. you are so cool you know assistant coaches and stuff. and now i'm gonna go stalk your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh no i'm not haha i just sat by him in a class and bugged with a million questions haha! running... yes :)

    ReplyDelete